Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tagged!

ABC Tag. Just for fun. I love reading other peoples tags so now you can read mine.

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend(s): Lives with me
C - Cake or Pie: Cake with ice cream please
D - Day of Choice: Do I get a choice?
E - Essential Item: lately... Puffs plus with lotion
F - Favorite Color(s): almost any shade of Green
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: I like to suck on the worms
H - Hometown: Woods Cross
I - Indulgence(s): Naptime!!! (the kids', not mine) and as of two days ago Starbucks Double Delish hot chocolate!! Wow, that's chocolate!
J - January or July: July... Popsicles and sandals! Sorry to all those who were born in January.
K - Kids: 4 in 16 months... nuff said.
L - Life is incomplete without: Spooning, hope that's not TMI
M - Marriage Date: October 5, 2000
N - Number of Siblings: 3... I miss you.
O - Oranges or Apples: Sunkist and Fuji, but nothing beats fresh from the mill cider!! Michigan definitely has that going for it!
P- Phobias or Fears: spiders, and colicky babies
Q - Quote: Yes, they are all mine!
R- Ring size: Can't remember back that far.
S - Season: Spring, Summer, and Fall.
T- Tag 3 Friends: Anyone who feels like being my friend.
U - Unknown fact about me: I hate this question and I get to skip it. If a fact is still unknown, it's probably for good reason.
V - Very favorite stores: Children's Place
W - Worst Habit: guilt
X-ray or Ultrasound: I'm an RT so X-rays all the way, but I really like CT scans
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): Mexican, Indian, Thai...mmmmm
Z- Zodiac: Taurus

7 comments:

AJ said...

Nat, you are funny. I do miss you.
Ang

Kristen said...

Apparently you like things hot and spicy. (I'm referring to the food choices, not the spooning. ;)

Sarah Lynne said...

Hahaha, my favorite was the "unknown fact about me." Amen!!
Love you!

Calvin said...

0hhhhh, Michigan, we used to always go to the orchards and get fresh cidar and doughnuts. The one we went to had the doughnut stand in the shape of a huge full apple, I still remember getting excited seeing the apple from the road as we got close. The press was huge, and squeeshed the apples. Fun memory (The apple blossom is MI's state flower, there are orchards all over the place)

Michelle said...

Natalie,
How are you doing? darling boys! I can't believe how big they are getting! isn't is crazy. ours are getting crazier by the day..
Loves,
Michelle

Polliwog said...

It's been awhile since I checked your blog. I loved all the pics of your kids. You guys look like you're doing awesome! What does the future hold?

Also, this post was cute. I haven't seen a tag like this before.

Christina said...

It was so fun having you visit here in UT. Your family looks great... and you are seriously my hero.

Here's our blog site:
http://smallthingsgreatway.blogspot.com/

Love, Christina Franklin